Monday, 25 November 2013

Music Magazine Update 2.0



I managed to do a photo shoot in the TV studio. I am pleased with the shots and my teacher has approved them, too. I'm not too sure about the cover at the moment, but will be having another shoot next Tuesday with a white backdrop, so I'm keeping my options opened. I am changing the the masthead from black to white as it stands out better, however depending on how next week's shoot goes, I may change it back to black (if I choose to have a white backdrop as the cover page.) 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the cover as it looks very professional due to the simple colour scheme. Also the fonts are very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image looks very professional and I like the colours your have used. the colours stand out and look effective. the fonts match the genre and is attractive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good, I like the effect you added to your masthead however, I think you should add more cover lines.

    ReplyDelete